Your water well is one of your home’s greatest assets. Ensure it works properly and your family has adequate water supply by getting a water well tune-up today.
Did you know these 3 important facts?
- Your water well needs maintenance just like your car.
- Regular maintenance can prolong the life of your well equipment.
- A Well Well-Check can identify problems before they cost you a lot of money.
What does it include?
- Check pressure on system
- Check pressure tank for proper working order
- Check and calibrate tank pressure for proper start and stop
- Check voltage and amperage
- Take ohm reading of motor
- Measure the resistance of the windings in the motor
- Ensure pressure gauge is working properly
- Check pressure switch for wear and check pressure settings
- Compare amperage readings to manufacturer specs
- Check start capacitor condition
- Check filters (if applicable)
- Inspect control box
- Inspect wiring
- Inspect connections
- Inspect equipment
- Check float switch(es) where applicable
- Cycle system to ensure proper operation
Call us today, or submit a request online to schedule your Well Well-Check.